BETTER GRIP, BETTER LIFTS, ELEVATED PERFORMANCE
Atlas Grip Liquid Chalk is designed to coat your hands so that you can grip more effectively as well as protecting your hands from being slippery when sweating. Liquid chalk adheres to the hand better, reducing the need to re-chalk. It is also great value as it does not splinter off and turn into powder so it reduces waste.
Chalk can help you perform better and improves the safety on almost any lift. Chalk sticks to your hands and creates friction between your skin and the bar (or object). As a result, you'll be able to perform more reps of heavy exercises before losing your grip, which is usually the first place you fail in movements such as Deadlifts, Cleans or Pull Ups. Cerberus Liquid Chalk is also Anti-Bacterial.
No Mess, No Dust! Perfect for facilities where powdered chalk is restricted!
Used by Powerlifters, Strongmen, Weightlifters, Crossfit Athletes, Climbers and Gymnasts. Made in the UK.
How to use Cerberus Liquid Chalk
- Wash hands with soap and water, make sure they are dry.
- Shake the bottle very well.
- Squirt a small amount of liquid chalk into one hand.
- Rub hands together.
- Shake hands for 30 seconds until completely dry.
- To remove after your training session wash hands with soap and water.